A couple of weeks ago Nate moderated a panel on distressed hotels for FLAIA.
If you weren’t able to attend this great call live we have some great news. The group over at FLAIA were kind enough to provide us with a link to the discussion for our readers.
There’s tons of great information in here and if you’re interested in distressed hotels you should definitely check it out. Nate and crew discuss:
- How can we anticipate the revival of business and leisure travel?
- How can we build an optimal portfolio of hospitality assets?
- What are the targeted returns at a portfolio level Post-COVID
- How do you stand out in value extraction?
- What structure is the most optimal for hospitality deals?
Click the link below to watch now!